Tuesday, October 7, 2008


I thought the Twiiter experiment was interesting, although i don't feel i got the full affect of the process. I was not able to be at a computer and had to "Tweet" by phone rather than online where I could see other peoples comments. Looking back at my feed I am able to more remember the things that stuck out in my mind during the debate. Somethings were political, where some others were more just commentary. When I first created my twitter I made one friend that has stuck with me through and through, Barrack Obama. He twitters to me about once a day, which is forwarded to my phone. I have a constant track on his movements around the country. recently I have been able to track him around, moving from Abington, PA (community gathering) to a "Change We Need" rally in Asheville, NC. 

1 comment:

J said...

Asa--did you follow me? I don't think I got your tweets.